Our AUP is very simple and can be summed up as follows: use common sense and common courtesy!
Just to be sure, here are some specifics:
- You may not post any illegal content here, including hate speech, rasict remarks, child pornography, and other material that is not expressly mentioned here.
- You may not post any pornographic content here. This includes and nudity that is for entertainment purposes.
- You may post nudity that is for educational purposes, for example, breast feeding, but this is subject to our acceptance.
- We all hate spam. You are expressely forbidden to send any unsolicited email from our servers. Furthermore, you may not send unsolicited emails using a domain name hosted with us, even if the actual transmission of the emails was not directly from our servers / network. Any reported / detected violations will result in immediate cancellation of service with no refund for used or unused credit / service. Furthermore, we will notify other web hosts about your activity.
- If you maintain a mailing list, you may only do so if the recipients have opted in. We will not prescribe the method of opting in here. There must also be an easy method for users to opt out of mailing lists.
We perform random checks on all of the sites hosted with us. If you are hosting a phising site and we detect it, or it gets reported, we will immediately remove that site and ALL other sites hosted by you. You will not be entitled to any refunds for unused services. In addition, we will report you to the appropriate authorities.
PHP Web Host provides a spam and virus filtering. The customer acknowledges that this system might incorrectly identify a valid message as spam or as a virus and consequently this message might not be delivered to the customer. The customer acknowledges and agrees that PHP Web Host shall without limitation have no responsibility for, or liability in respect of any data lost as a result of this system.
PHP Web Host does not waive its right to enforcement of this AUP at any time, or prejudice its right to take subsequent action, should PHP Web Host fail, neglect or elect not to enforce a breach of the AUP at any time.
Questions, issues or concerns? I'd love to help you!